Conversation designer, linguist, problem-solver. Relentlessly curious, I strive to make great conversational interface products, understand how they are used, make them better, know how they got better, and why.
Having designed for, developed, and optimized the Sensely conversation platform for nearly five years, much of my design output is visible there. Samples are available at **https://www.sensely.com/** or at this direct link.
Where you can find me 🌎
The best way to learn about my work is to reach out! I look forward to saying hello 🙂
Portfolio and Skills
- Writing dialog: clear, focused, empathetic.
- Building complex flows: simple directed dialog, complex modularization, flexible for growth
- NLP: intent-matching and classification (with some states including over 100 intents), using and developing proprietary NLP, integrations with DialogFlow.
- Managing backend integrations within the conversation
- Multimodal design (text, voice, avatar)
Examples: Symptom checkers, Covid-19 screeners, wellness modules (sleep, healthy eating), chronic care modules (e.g. heart failure, diabetes), mental health protocols, insurance use cases (file a claim, sign up for insurance)
- Conversation platform development, including additional functionality (backend writing and reading, calculations, variable assignment, much more) and stability (JSON validation checks, automated conversation testing)
- Interface development. Example: improvements to chat UI for multiselect list items